Select Products are Proud to be A FENSA Registered Company
FENSA: “The leading brand trusted by consumers, all Local Authorities, industry and Government.”
We are fully vetted and approved by the Government commissioned scheme, a firm mark of our adherence to regulations and reliable double glazing services.
The Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme was set up by the Glass and Glazing Federation, as well as other industry bodies in answer to Building Regulations for double glazing companies in England and Wales.
Here are some of the benefits that come from using a FENSA registered company such as ourselves:
- Save Time & Costs: There is no need to register your double gazing installation with your local authority, we will take care of all the paper work for you.
- Building Regulation Adherence: We are fully compliant with all current building regulations, so you won’t have to arrange a building control assessment.
- Trust: Avoid rogue traders – use a trusted local installer.
- Competence: FENSA is the original Competent Persons Scheme with over 10 years of raising standards in the double glazing industry.
- Compliance: FENSA certification is the quick and simple route to building regulations compliance with your local authority.
- Consistency: Own properties in different local authorities? You are able to use the same FENSA installer for all installations.
Visit the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme website to find out why you should choose a FENSA registered company.
How To Find A Window Or Door Installer You Can Trust
Why Choose A FENSA Approved Installer For Replacement Windows and Doors?
5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Installer When Replacing Windows Or Doors